Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two pictures for my friend :)

As a lot of messages I'm sending to my wonderful FRiend get lost down the Twitter hole, I'm gonna try to post them here, in hopes that he sees them and knows just how much we appreciate him, and that no matter what his decisions will be, we're gonna support him all the way. I'm not just saying that, I'm not that kind of person. I'd rather be silent than say something that it's not in my heart, or that I don't feel, just to impress my friends or anyone. I do think honesty is the best policy, as they say. And if I'm sitting here writing these words, is because I truly feel them.
So, my friend may not be who we all think and hope he is [ though my heart, my soul and my mind-  all tell me it's him :p]. But what matters to me is that he is a true friend, he's helping us throughout everything that's taking place right now, he sends us messages of encouragement [whether in form of a poem, a thought, etc], he gives us hints, he tries to reply to everyone, he is so humble and kind. He makes us laugh. He makes us feel like actors in a big screen play, like we all have an huge role to play and we can all bring our contribution to the scenario. He makes us feel that we're all important in our own way, and that we all have a gift given by God, and that  we just have to discover it and help change the world for the better!
And I know I might be overreacting with my messages, and I'm putting my heart and soul into each and everyone of them, and when I see he doesn't reply, I get sad. But then I immediately understand: this man's got hundreds of messages, if not more, per day, coming from hundreds of followers. He's human, he can't answer all of them. That doesn't mean that he didn't see them or didn't like them.
But I think of him as the man who changed my perspective of life, made me strive to be a better human-being, made me wanna help others more, made me wanna believe in  my dreams, so these little messages that I'm sending with a child's heart and joy, they're the least that I can do to thank him at least a little for everything he's triggered in me: this happiness that I'm waking up with every day lately, this smile that I've been having upon my face for a little while now, the ambition to perfect my dance moves, my singing, my writing, ..even if I do it just in the privacy on my own bedroom, it's ok, because I'm doing all that and feel so much joy, and it's a feeling that I cannot explain in words! I look up to him, he is my hero, he inspires me, but I'm not an obsessed fan, I'm just regular human being  whose heart has been touched by this wonderful friend. In the most innocent and pure way you could think of.
So I wanna thank him and promise him I won't bother him with all these messages anymore, cause by now I hope he read them, and understood his significance in my life :) But I'll do bother him with pics or poems from time to time, and well...if he'll ever wanna answer to them, well he'll make my day, that's for sure :)

So now... sending him the first pic, a sort of mini-montage thing I did 2 days ago, inspired by what MJonmind [aka MJonline] tweeted to our friend. So I just wanted to remind her to also tell our friend what I feel about him. Here it is:


I've always wanted my friend to see pictures of us, members of the H. Family as kids. I could already imagine him giggling at the pics :p Some of my friends already did that - sending pics of their own. So I thought, ok...time to send our FRiend a pic of me as a child, hoping that I'd make him smile, even just for a second ... at least that's what I hope :p
So, here it is:

These little messages/pics are childish and child-like really. I know I'm part of this H. Family for a very specific, noble, beautiful purpose, and I am trying to stay focused, and do my research and help as much as possible. My work is killing me most of the time, not that I'd complain, but unfortunately leaves me virtually no time to research, so I'm usually spending half of my night time here, but I love it! And all of us do! I'm just a piece in this great big puzzle, but if I can be of any help, I am honored. And I'm so proud and honored to have found such amazing friends: Stephanie, Neneh, Jadz, Sarahli, Sims, Wishy,  Mjonline, SweetSunset, Everlasting, Blankie, Diggyon, 3rd Eye :p - most of them I met on the forum first - they are ALL amazing investigators and FRIENDS! 

And we have YOU, our dear FRiend to THANK FOR!

PS: Now, if you want to and have the time, pls scroll down the page, cause there are a couple [short:p] messages left from me to you to read!

<3 Much love,
Katie [Girl in the Mirror]



No comments:

Post a Comment