Wednesday, June 5, 2013

That girl....



That girl has so many dreams
She’s laying them all on those strings
One chord goes wrong
 – it’s that dream...
She sighs…
"What a beautiful song”, they say
But inside she cries,
It’s that gleam
Sparkling in her eyes,
She wants that dream to come true
But she’s just too shy,
She is so inspired by you
Allow her to try ...

 

PS: I feel so inspired by your poems, Front!
For some reason, I had stopped writing, felt too lonely for so long.
Not anymore, this beautiful H.Family makes me jump for joy!
It's not a good poem, but it's from the heart :)
From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

PS2: I'm not doing this to attract viewers on my blog, I only write things here when I truly feel I wanna share my feelings with the world, or be helpful in any way. It was more than what Twitter could allow me to write, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment