Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ray of light

Never in my life have I felt so lucky! 
I'm a part of this beautiful army of friends, a wonderful family, united by a common goal, where it's all about L.O.V.E.
And the most interesting part is that we've never met the head of the family, we haven't seen him face-to-face, but his L.O.V.E. is omnipresent, which has made me to realize that LOVE has no boundaries whatsoever, it crosses all borders, it reaches out where no other feeling in this world can get to: one's deepest chambers of the soul. I realize now, more than ever, that I don't need to see this wonderful being live, but to see him ALIVE!, that I don't have to live like Doubting Thomas all day long, that I might as well just embrace this amazing thing that we all have here as a family and enjoy it while it lasts. And when the feeling's true, it WILL last, even when the family is no longer together in a common goal like this one, the love will survive and continue to spread and ...finally heal the world completely...
I would be a hypocrite to say that I blindly believe in something/someone I have never met, especially since our 'family' is apparently designed to work like that in a more or less "blind" sort of way. Or better yet, everything feels like a blind -date, a blind-date with the fate :p, if you will, but I don't care, cause my heart is jumping for joy! :) 
Whoever the head of our family really is, I wanna thank him for his kind words, for his talent and obvious love for God and Nature! (I love that most about him, the fact that he's human, humble and gifted.) And to make him sure that if his intentions and feelings are as beautiful and as real as he displays them to us - then he should know he's a blessed, amazing, transcending human-being and we'll stand by him no matter what. He is nothing like the rest! And I'm not saying that just because it happened that he wrote me a short, wonderful poem last night, but because he's like that with all this army of L.O.V.E! 


And here's the poem, that I'll cherish like a true piece of art [it is!], and I'll read it to my babies [when I'll be blessed enough to have them! :)] and even  to my grandchildren, every time the sun sets....

heavenly light sweeping the horizon
resonating voices of angels hypnotizing
as the last ray of light 
whispers goodnight

Thank you, Front J.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment