Sunday, June 23, 2013

A writer's dry spell...

I cannot write today. I want to say so many things about life, lessons that I've learned lately, people that I've met [even though not face-to-face] - but who've inspired me and changed my world for the better.
I want to write about how sad I am about this planet dying a lil' bit more each day, how much this is tearing me apart and the toll it's taking on me. I wanna write about the fact that I love my country as a whole, but I despise those who mock Nature, who take everything that God has been offering us through the means of Nature - for granted! I wanna write about children and how they inspire me more and more each day - I wanna write about that so much!!! I wanna write about the fact that I truly, honestly and deeply wish to have my own children, or adopt at least one - I'm the luckiest girl to have been raised by a step-dad who loved and loves me still like I were his own, so I wanna be able to provide this kind of unconditional love to another child, and help him have a great life, and make him feel the most loved child in the Universe, and make him respect all the other human-beings and cherish life's true values! I wanna write about my hobbies, my favorite things to do in this life, about who and what inspires me to have such hobbies and how much I truly wish that at least one of them becomes a full-time job. And how much I'd wish that that full-time job would help others, and would help create a better world for everyone!



I wanna write so much about the fact that all the above mentioned things are completely true, are coming from the heart, and that I'm not the kind of girl who does something just to impress others, that I'm not a fake human-being. Never was and never will be. And I'd wanna write so much about how sad, and even depressed [lately] I am that still there are people who either think I'm fake just because I happen to write what I feel with all my heart, or who hate me for being me, or who try to harm me on  any occasion. Or smile to my face, and stab me in the back. I wanna write a lot about the fact that I will never hate those people, regardless of the amount of harm that they're bringing to my heart and soul - hating and getting revenge is not the answer. God is omnipresent, He sees and hears everything. And He's all about justice...




I wanna write about having a job and being taken advantage of, busting your ass-ets to do your job the best way you can, making the company/business have a name, only to be treated like you value nothing, and being overworked to the point where you can't tell day from night...
I wanna write so much about how foolish I am to sometimes lose my faith, just when I'd need it more...how incredibly silly and childlike really, I act at times - hanging on to dreams that I know will NEVER come true! EVER! Still, these dreams are feeding my soul, and inspiring me to want to be a better human-being.
I wanna write about sunsets, birds's songs, leaves trembling in the wind, rays of light, clouds taking wonderful shapes, butterflies, the Moon and the Sun, flowers, morning dew, sunrises, a child's laughter...

I wanna write so much about all these.
But I just can't.
I'm stuck here... empty as a drum.
Sad.










No comments:

Post a Comment