Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My midsummer day['s]dream...




I’m sitting here truly hoping it’s me
You wrote this beautiful poem to,
Yet, nothing is what it seems to be...
Could it be that I’m falling for you?





My heart whispers your name
My soul bursts into a blaze,
[Don’t call it HEART, but call it FLAME]…





So shyly in your eyes I glaze,
You touch me with your manly hand
I lose myself, can I pretend
I’m not in love? I can’t, I am!

You softly whisper: “Shall we dance”,
How couId  I ever lose that chance?
We slowly get our bodies close,
Just like the quiet river flows…
We slowly dance into the night…
Before we know it, it's daylight…




I dare not even utter words
Of hope, of dreams, of fear, of love,
Outside I hear the singing birds…
I’m sitting silent as a cup
I wait for you to wake me up
Show me this dream is from above..


 
[…]

Slowly your image fades away
Alone again. I start to pray
To God to take me where you are,
No matter how distant or far,
I’ll walk through clouds of dust and steam!
I have to tell you of my dream:
Two Silhouettes dancing in the dark
Shadows illuminated by instant spark…

No comments:

Post a Comment