Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer melancholy

This sweet scent of jasmine
Floating on air
In this mysterious, magical night,
Triggers a sudden mixture
Of melancholy, hope and delight...
The Moon gently whispers a story
Never told before
Waves of mystic light caress me
I think I love you more...
The oak tree leaves murmur
At their own pace,
Inside a hornbeam's hollow
Two fairies lost in an embrace...
Where are you? Do you even know I exist?
Who are you? Chase away this heavy mist...
This scent of jasmine's driving me insane...
Wanna hold your hand
Even just for a moment,
A token of friendship and respect,
Wanna call you by your real name...
All I feel is this scent of jasmine
And a bitter-sweet torment...
Only an early twilight
And a never ending inner-fight...

PS: scroll down, please :p

No comments:

Post a Comment