Friday, February 7, 2014

Katie's many thoughts

As much as I wanna stay away from the computer, something happens everytime. Either it's the companies I'm collaborating with, sending me some more work, or it's my cousin calling me to say she's posted some wonderful pics of her baby daughter on Facebook, I do what I do and... I'm always there. Which is not what I had wanted. 
I took a break from Twitter. I haven't been there in the last two days. And I miss being there.

I love my friends. They [and I mean each and every single one of them] give me hope when my days look low. Their feelings are so beautiful and sincere. I am lucky to have met them.  But it's precisely because I love them so much that I needed this break. It's hard to explain, but sometimes, a lil' break is what one needs in order to straighten some things out.

Unfortunately, this seems quite impossible, since I'm present on Facebook, and I know I have to do something about it. I want my life for the next couple of days to look as follows:

- Katie taking long walks in the park, watching nature's beauty and breathing fresh air in
- Katie listening to lots of music, meditating about her life, her dreams, what she has accomplished so far, what she failed at achieving 
- Katie making a list of all the things she regrets having and/or not having done and understanding regretting them is not a good thing
- Katie understanding the importance of living in the present, the importance of kindness and of love
- Katie learning to accept she can't please everyone, learning to accept she might love and not be loved in return, but it's all good, and life is still beautiful, worth smiling every minute of it
- Katie being herself, but trying not to hurt anyone while being herself
- Katie volunteering again. She needs that, it makes her feel like she has a role on Earth, like she too can bring a contribution 
- Katie changing her view on life and changing the things that hurt her in her current life. No more fear. Just do it.
- Katie... being.









No comments:

Post a Comment